If you don't have access (or don't know how) to host your files on your website, Google Drive is a fantastic alternative.
All of the below is done on Google Drive, and not within your TouchBasePro account.
To upload files using Google Drive:
By default, the link you share will be view only for others. To allow people with the link to comment on or edit the file, click the dropdown menu under "Link sharing on" and change the setting from "People with the link can view" to "People with the link can comment (or can edit)".
Note:To allow anyone to be able to open the file or folder using the link, make sure to change your sharing settings to “Anyone with the link” or “Public on the web”. Click Change… when you’re in the sharing box to change this setting.
- Go to drive.google.com.
- On the left, click New.
- Select File upload.
- Select the file you want to upload. To select multiple files, press Ctrl (PC) or Command (Mac) and click all the files to upload.
- You’ll see a box that shows the progress of your file upload. To open the file, click the filename. To close the box, click the X.
- Open the file you want to get a link for.
- Click Share for files or the share icon for folders in the top-right corner of the screen Share.
- Change your sharing settings to “Anyone with the link” or “Public on the web”. Click Change… when you’re in the sharing box to change this setting.
- Click Get shareable link in the top-right corner of the sharing box. A link to the file will be copied to your clipboard.
- Paste the link into an email or chat to share it.