How do I export a copy of a MySQL Database?
- Log into your Control Panel account here
(email [email protected] if you don't know these details).
- Find the Website where the database is under
(if you've only got one website with us, you can skip this step).
- Locate the "Databases" link and click on that.
- Locate the database you wish to export and click "Webadmin" - this will load you into PHPMyAdmin.
- Click the name of the database in the left hand navigation menu so that a list of all the Tables appears.
- Click Export at the top.
- Click "GO" - this will download a copy of the .sql export to your computer.